Hope in Motion Prosthetic Support Group
Here is a testimonial by Doreen Dove who is a regular monthly attendee of Hope in Motion Prosthetic Support Group and is a inspiration to many members.
We need YOU to attend, without YOU and your loved ones we can not have a support group
Who Could Benefit?
- People who may have problems adjusting to life with a prosthetic limb
- People who would like to share their successes in their daily activities
- We strongly encourage spouses, family members, and/or friends to attend meetings, as they are adjusting to changes as well
Why you should attend?
- You will meet other people who are motivated, kind, and able to help you adjust
- We are open to suggestions regarding what you would like to learn and accomplish during our meetings
- Guest speakers will speak on various topics pertaining to prosthetics throughout the year
- Please try attending a meeting and learn the ways you could benefit from our monthly sessions